For Sale US$3,500,000 - FARMS
Estate located in Chile’s Region of Valparaiso, in the province of San Antonio, only an hour and a half from Santiago and 30 minutes from the Chilean coast.
Total surface area of 152 hectares approx (Unit conversion 1 hectare = 2.47 acres).
- Planted area: 13 hectares of 13-year-old Serr Walnut, drip irrigation, 200 plants per hectare.
- 24 plantable hectares with irrigation factibility and 80 additional plantable hill-side hectares.
- 10 additional hectares of floodplain.
- 25 hectares of hill.
- Walnut production between 4,000 and 4,500 dry kg per hectare, with a sales price of USD 2.20 per kilogram of dry walnuts.
- Underground water rights, for a volume of 54 LPS.
- Surface water rights from the Maipo River, for a volume of 150 LPS.
- Surface water rights of 20 LPS from the Cuncumén irrigation project.
- Main house of 400 m2 approx. (3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room, dining room, hallway, lounge, and kitchen).
- Administrator’s house.
- Equipment shed, stables.
- 2 deep well.
- 1 Water reservoir (12,000 m3)
- Single-phase and three-phase electrical energy.
This property borders the Maipo River on the south, a river which begins at the feet of the Maipo volcano in the Andes Mountains. This river is mainly composed of water draining off of ice melt.
*A commission of 2% is added to all sales prices listed.
Phone:+56 9 68373222 E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org